Friday, March 15, 2013

Bend Out of Shape

I have this great friend 
Lynnae Boyer Weller.
She owns a little business called
Savannah Balloons.
You can learn more about her through her 

Her balloon skills are awesome.
Here is her version of

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I love it when people
can make our world
a better place
with their
amazing
artistic
abilities.

I wish I had more artistic abilities.
I plan to read
to explore
if there is something
I have been missing.


Remember I blogged about Lynnae's mom here.
I miss her mom,
she always made me smile.

I hope you all have a great green weekend.
I plan to make some shamrock
clean house,
squeeze in a date with my hubby,
and enjoy
every last minute
or our last lazy Saturday
before Spring sports begin.

I wish you all the
luck of the Irish.

And just so you know
if you google
funny + st patricks day
you are going to
see a lot of stuff about beer
and even some naked redheads.



No comments: