Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All I want for Christmas is books.

I just guest blogged my 2102 Bookbuyer's guide
here for a great friend, Donna.
(What a great idea! I've never done one before.
I do believe Donna started a tradition)

I decided to add my own twist.
I'm adding in a contest here
to compliment the post.
Make sure you enter to win
by matching the books with their categories below.

First a bit about Donna.
You all remember her birthstory here, right?
How could you forget.
Donna has a great new blog called Donna's Dish.
She is one of the most hilarious people that I know.
I love her dearly.
Serious. I want her for my neighbor in the next life.
We would just laugh through eternity.

Donna is a foodie.
She is pretty good at a lot of stuff.
Fashion, decorating, shoes,
pop-culture, handbags, food, parenting, yoga.
She lives in NEW YORK.
Someday I am going to see her.
Hopefully sooner rather than later.
She WILL take me to every place worth
mentioning to eat as many calories as possible.

She's not a lame Mormon mommy blogger
who only shows picture of her uber gorgeous kids
or scrapbooking pages.
She's real and interesting and FUNNY!
I want to be like her when I grow up.
She also will tell you really funny stuff about what
it's like to be a Mormon and black
and she always references The Cosby's.
Like I said, you will love her.

For some reason, Donna has come to me to be her book expert.
Head over for my expert opinion. (chuckle chuckle)


I based my list by who you gotta buy for
cause we all know that's how we do our Christmas shopping.

Before you head over see if you can match the categories with their books.
Match at least three correctly below in the comments and I will enter you to win a free book.
That's right I will mail it directly to you (if you are my winner) next month.
Contest ends on Christmas.

She Friend (two picks)
Little Girl
Big Girl
Teenage Boy
He Friend
Grandma
Little Boy
Big Boy
Him 
Teenage Girl
Her
Grandpa
The Whole Family







Merry Christmas y'all.
Happy Book giving.

No comments: