Monday, April 30, 2012

Race#3

Color Me Rad was so much fun.
I don't know if I can officially count this as one of my four races this year
as there were so many people, color, and chaos that it was impossible to run with full speed.

They don't time the race and we had to stop at every color station so I have no idea what my time really was. We did it in about 40 minutes, but there is no way I am counting that.
I had so much fun running with my sister.
She's a fitness guru and she ran circles around me,
but we had so much fun.

I was also glad to be joined by LG's cousin Grant and his wife Catherine.
We had a great time.

Beware to future race runners.
They should really rename the race to
Become an Avatar Race.

 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Oh my you are brave... not so much about the color... but the whole race part. I have been missing you.

ToOdLeS.

Cati said...

The funnest run ever!! only because we did it with you guys... p.s wow you sure got lots of color!!

Lori said...

You are the coolest smurf I know. Way to go on the racing!!

Pizza Recipes said...

Hi