Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I don't know about you Honda.

First you trap my little 4-year-old in the steel.

Then, you trap my 12-year-old in nylon.
Super resistant nylon.

It's a good thing we always carry a Leatherman in the car.
I wish that could have worked for Sophia.
She's our special child.
The only one to ever go under the diamond blade saw.





The craziest thing of all.
This same scenario has played out
with a niece and a nephew.

We need emergency exits!
Or less wiggly kids.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Holy cow, how did she manage that?? Alone or with assistance? How long was the struggle? Hondas these days...

ShEiLa said...

a little Houdini in reverse... how did she do that??? I am glad you carry a leatherman too.

ToOdLeS.

Michelle Ford said...

What in the world happened?? That Honda had been picking on your poor babies for a long time. I hope she is okay now!