Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm thankful for

frozen pies

frozen rolls

a turkey small enough to fit in my crockpot

redbox codes for FIVE free redboxes
(yes, we will probably watch all five in one day)

a family who is happy to spend time all by ourselves

a fridge full of food

a good book or the fourth good book in four days

friends who are smart and kind and thoughtful
(even when just an hour before doing something extremely thoughtful
they swore they were never thoughtful)

a singing baby in footed jammies and curls
(I always wanted ONE daughter with curly hair)

a place to live, no matter how humble

coupons

good weather

a working washer and dryer

cragislist - I made $20 today

good good kids (the best)

a husband I love

faith

peace

hope

grace

love

and

did I mention frozen pies?

and Sister Schubert rolls?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Amen, Amen to all the above. Im also thankful for you. Have a great thanksgiving!!

ShEiLa said...

I am with you... I am thankful for all of it too. The easier and less complicated the better.

ToOdLeS.

Lori said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Picturing your sweet baby girl in footie pjs and curls made me smile.