Saturday, June 26, 2010

Really Important Stuff My Kids Have Taught Me #'s 4-6

From the book Really Important Stuff My Kids Have Taught Me
by Cynthia Copeland Lewis

#4
It's more fun to color outside the lines.

(I think that the human hands would be in the outside the line category.)



#5
If you're going to draw on the wall,
do it behind the couch.

(My Abigail would be the one to figure something like this out.
She is not only super smart, but super sneaky.)


#6
If the flowers you draw don't look like anyone elses, that's good.

(I want all my girls to know that they are uniquely beautiful and so are their ideas.
I hope they NEVER try to be like anybody else, even when the color.)

Happy coloring everyone.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

My youngest son (age 22) has recently found that he likes artwork drawn on him with permanent ink... in the form of tatoos. Some days I think, 'What did I teach that kid?'

I think you are right about coloring outside the lines.

ToOdLeS.