Friday, June 25, 2010

Burning Up in K Town

We've been having some record highs here in TN.
So to pass some time in an air conditioned car yesterday,
we drove all the way to Bethesda to photograph this church sign.
But it was gone, so I had to paint it.
C'mon, you know it's funny.

I found this on the way. I thought they must have copied
and sychronized their sermons.

(BTW - we went to the smokies to see the fireflies a few years back and they are awesome.
But, seriously, they are just as good in my big tree out front.
I LOVE FIREFLIES!)

Bethesda lost a little originality brownie points from this Mormon sign stalker.


But then they saved a little face with this one.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I would love it if we had fireflies here... darn-it we don't.
They sound awesome.

Love the church signs.

ToOdLeS.