Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sing, sing, sing

If I had another life to live, I think I would like to be a music teacher.

Abigail was chosen to be in the Knox County Honors Choir.

I am so excited.
I cannot wait for their concert.
I feel like I have ticket to American Idol or something.

Abigail's director gave them this youtube link to hear one of the songs they will sing.

I cried when I watched it.


Maybe I am in the dark ages, but this choir PS22 is all over the place.
Check out their blog.
What an inspiring choir director.
He just made my day.

I e-mailed him and he e-mailed me back.
What a guy.

9 comments:

Rita said...

That is SO exciting!!! Tell Abigail we send huge hugs and congratulations!!! I can't wait to watch you become an over the top stage mom! First a movie star...now honors choir... :)

(Hee hee -- totally kidding about the stage mom thing!)

Chelsea said...

So cute! Many congrats!

Renee said...

That's so awesome, congratulations Abigail!!!

ps. So weird, I've been watching clips of the PS22 choir this weekend too. Their version of Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" brings tears to my eyes. I love those kids.

ShEiLa said...

Congrats to Abigail!!!

Also I love this song. It has always been one of my songs. I love Fleetwood Mac.

ToOdLeS.

Jenny said...

Very Beautiful song. How exciting for Abigail!!

cally said...

oh my gosh. I love that!! Kid choirs make me cry ALL the time.

I wanna come see her! that is so great.

JR Morgan said...

Sweet! Very sweet. I'm sure Abigail will rock the house.

tiki_lady said...

congrats! totally mom worthy to share~!

Lovable Lies Family said...

Hey Alice I found your blog!! You seriously crack me up!