Friday, April 04, 2008

I changed shoes today.

And, I decided to try this again too.

Even though my last kind of shoe was partially accurate:

YES: I really do need to live on the beach.I am very friendly. I usually have something to smile about. It does take a lot to get me to dress up! I am a loyal and true person.

MAYBE: I am in the middle here: Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual. (I do want to look cute, but don't care that much and I do want to be casual but don't care to dress up either)

NO: Me and others would NEVER call me a bit of a flake. And this is definitely not me: you tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people. I can be laid back but am not usually. I would not consider myself cheery and sunny in disposition, and my husband said that I can be cheery and sunny sometimes.

So, here is my shoe the second time: (definitely more accurate)



You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



You are very comfortable in your own skin.

You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.



Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.



You should live: Somewhere warm



You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you were a barefoot kind of gal!