Friday, October 05, 2007

Take Me Home, Country Roads



I thought that you would all love a pic of me in my bathing suit! He he

Shown in pic. - Cousins Jarrett and Missy Gold, and their 3 adorable kids (Brighton, Aspen, and Rider) and us and two of the girls. I have no idea where Bella is, but I highly doubt she ran ahead. She may be coming up and over the hill, or hiding behind the vastness of my towel.

This is a pic that LG's Uncle Dirk snapped when we were at Claytor Lake, VA over the 4th of July. I love the picture of all the green in the back. Behind us, over the small hilltop, is a massive lake...all the green is from behind the lake. There is at least a mile of lake between our backs and all those trees. Crazy, huh?

This is why they say, "Take me home, country roads."

My next post is going to be our last trip to Claytor Lake over Labor Day. We paddled in the paddle boat and did Karaoke. If I can get the video to work, there is a funny one of LG singing like a sleezy lawyer....you have to try and catch it all from behind my laughter.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ahhh. Beautiful. The greenery and you. Sometimes I forget that the whole world doesn't look like this.

Rita said...

The greenery is amazing! So pretty. Sounds like you all have a fun time together! I'd love to see LeGrand singing. Bet it's very entertaining!