Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Isn't She Lovely



So, today, I was at McDonald's with the playgroup from church. The other mom's were watching my youngest, Bella, eat her hamburger. They all admired her and said how cute she is. One mom said, "She is just beautiful." I said, "I know, isn't it great, she looks just like me." The other mom responded with a chuckle and a look of bewilderment, "Wow, I never thought that you would actually turn that compliment into yours." [Hey, you have to take them how you can get them.] I just laughed because I guess I think I am beautiful...that's a good thing, right? I have three daughters and it took me that many to get one to look like me. I told the other mom,"Well, everyone always tells me that she is beautuful and she does look just like me. I am so happy about that." What could they say; they all agreed that she does look just like me. I guess I really am beautiful. Who would of thought that having kids could overfeed one's ego?

No comments: