Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wondrous

Posted by Picasa

We are in the land of snow.
This photo was taken a few weeks back.
It would be a whole lot better
with my old broken camera,
but I take what I can get.

I was having a bad day
and when I opened up this file
it made me smile from ear to ear.

I am so blessed to be a mother
even if sometimes I want to quit the job.

My husband and my girls
are my greatest treasures.
Period.
Nothing else is relative
if I don't have them first.

They make everything enjoyable.
Even the stuff I don't like.
Snow
for instance.
Not a huge fan.
I did grow up in San Diego
after all.
But, my family makes snow
wondrous.
Wondrous to behold.

Thank you God
for giving me an eternal family
and this mortal life
with earthly experiences
to savor
with the ones I love most.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Thanks for sharing. It made me smile too. I hope they hold onto that wonder factor too.

ToOdLeS.