Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ouch

A few weeks ago LG confided in me that he had fallen in the shower.
He had a boo-boo and I wasn't very sympathetic.
"How old are you?" I asked. "70?"


Then, just days later, I fell in the shower

and he was so sweet about it.

I did fall way more violently
as there were cleaning agents and a trash can involved
but still.

Sometimes I know I got the better end of the deal.
I am so glad that there are those times
to even out the ones when I wonder
what the heck I was thinking.

Love you LG!

And I hope we got our falling out of our systems.
Because if this happens when we are 70 or more
one of us is going to end up in the nursing home.

Posted by Picasa

Even more disturbing than the bruise....
my triple chin.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Ouch!! Is right!! Oh my!! Hope you heal soon!

Cheers, Jenn

ShEiLa said...

I am glad you are ok.

I am a total clutz... and I can relate to you and your fall... both of you.

ToOdLeS.

Renee said...

Oh my gosh, that's quite a bruise!!! What are you guys doing in the shower?