Saturday, October 15, 2011

I love you

I love you my faithful readers.

I would love to hear your feedback on the blog.

Tell my what you want more of.
Tell me how I annoy you.

I write this blog for you.
Help me give you more of what you want.

I may or may not listen to you, depending on what you say. :)

Have a wonderful Saturday.
I will be laying in my bed all day
hoping for at least a couple useful comments.

What do you do to get rid of the cold as quickly as possible.
I want to do it just as soon as I take the weekend off.

Love you LG! Thanks for being my hero.
You picked up the house this morning.
You stayed up with Caroline at least 70% of the time.
And you even kissed me risking your own health.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't like the "read more" thing. Too much effort to click on it. If I'm not interested in a post, I'd rather just skim over and scroll down.

Otherwise, it's all good.

Anonymous said...

The "read more" thing was the only thing that I didnt like too, but I thought I was just being too impatient with my slow computer. I see it isnt there anymore...I think. If it is, I will continue to be patient. If you took it off, thanks bunches!

Donna said...

I want more stories about our hilarious adventures together.