Sunday, September 25, 2011

Utah skies

For your Sunday viewing pleasure,
I present God's country.
Oh so breathtaking.
Thank you God for your glorious earth.


And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, 
that I may remember the everlasting covenant 
between God and every living creature 
of all flesh that is upon the earth.


And as he journeyed, 
he came near Damascus: 
and suddenly there shined round 
about him a light from heaven.






Job 31:26

 If I beheld the sun when it shined, 
or the moon walking in brightness



I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.




Psalms 78:14
In the daytime also he led them with a cloud,
and all the night with a light of fire.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Renee said...

Very pretty!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Fantastic photos, every one!! Nothing says joy like the beauties of the earth. Thanks for sharing.