Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LunchWars

Remember how I just blogged about 
what we do around here for school lunches?

School lunches are an important part of growing up.

I talked about what I ate in Middle school here
I sometimes spent my lunch money in high school frivolously.

Then as an adult,
we have once been so poor, 
I let my kids have free school lunch.

School lunches even proved to be a powerful teaching tool with our shy Sophia.

So, pretty much I'm an expert in the field.
I can't wait to do my first blogher book review,
it's coming sometime next week.


Until then,
you can join the discussion here.
I'll be lady telling all you crazy health fanatics to chill out a bit.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Don't know if you knew but she is going to be here at the King's English bookstore. 7 pm. I'm planning on going...

Jenny Lynn said...

Sounds like a good read. Good news, will be sending you a post hopefully tomorrow night. Finally got it written, just need to proof read it when I am fresh.