Saturday, August 20, 2011

Family Feud

Do you remember this post about my family's appearance on The Family Feud?

Well, LG and I were at a Radio Shack the other day and it reminded me of my brother's terrible answer in the final round. He will never live it down. What would you buy (other than a radio) at Radio Shack? A wire. I think one other person had actually picked that answer. So funny and fun.

We didn't win the $20,000 but we did make some great memories.

Go to my brother Adam's facebook page to watch the video.
And come back and tell me how terrible my hair was.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I do remember this post. I love playing Family Feud.

ToOdLeS.

Lovable Lies Family said...

Okay, it's a little terrible, but you haven't changed a bit. That's what I love about you, you're always Alice! Miss ya girl!

a wynn wynn situation said...

You look Beautiful! But I laughed when your brother called you his "Little bit crazy" sister :)

Anonymous said...

I told you I was catching up! For some reason, seeing you on Family Feud explains your awesome fun personality to me! LOVE IT! :)
-Jennifer