Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My husband loves his moobs.


Abigail thought she was being clever to shorten the name for LG's manboobs to moobs.
Little did she know that the term is already in use everywhere.
Surely she hadn't ever referenced the urban dictionary.
I guess it's an easy combination to conclude.

Here is a funny story just for my sister in law Meagan
who has missed the old me while I was caught up in too much drama.



A while back we were having a talk about modesty.

I was telling Abigail to go and put a T-shirt on over her undershirt.

I said, "Cover up Abigail, nobody, including your family members want  to see your bra all hanging out."

Abigail said, "Nobody needs to see dad's moobs through his sexy silky undershirt either."
LG loves to taunt the girls when he wears his one silky top.
He also loves to taunt me when we go to sleep at night.
Oh Alice, you know I'm wearing my sexy silky right?
Uh huh, hun, why don't you take it off? Take it all off baby.
And hurry, cause that see-through top kind of creeps me out.

Before I went into the whole Emma Watson routine,
LG kicked in.
"I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder. - Emma Watson


He said, "Girls, for every time you wear something that is too revealing,
I am going to take my shirt off and show my moobs to your friends."

Oh the horror.

The girls screamed in unison..."NOOOO, not the moobs".

"Oh, yes I will. I've got moobs and I know how to use them."
He shot a wink my way.
I smiled.
And then had a good belly laugh.

Does that make me a pervert? Since I think that is absolutely hilarious, and if he ever did flash the moobs to scare our girls, I would most definitely take a look.

7 comments:

AnnCP said...

!!!

Vivian said...

You are SOOO Funny! What a good laugh you gave me. Found you through FTLOB and boy how glad am I I did! Following you cool lady! :)

Meagan said...

HAHAHA! We know all about moobs in our house too. Just last night we were watching a movie and Callie was cuddled up in our lap asleep (or so I thought). I leaned over to Jordan and said man she has no boobs. Callie pops up and touches my boobs and says, "Mommy has big boobies!" She then jumps over to Jordan and says, "Daddy has big boobies too!" Thanks for the good belly laugh :)

TriGirl said...

Stopped by from the Welcome Wednesday hop. Too funny! I think guys must be pulled aside at some point when they find out they will be fathering girls and are taught the secrets of daughter mortification tactics!

Shay said...

Okay, you are HILARIOUS! Definitely made me laugh out loud. Sounds like you have a lot of fun in your family:-)

Jenn said...

LMAO!! This is a very funny post--I'm bustin a gut over here!

Okay--so I came over from the Haute Mom / FTLOB Wednesday hop. I'm glad I did!!

Cheers,
Jenn

http://www.wine-n-chat.com

Anonymous said...

I really like that comment by Emma Watson. I also loved the moobs story! :D