Thursday, July 14, 2011

Biking As A Family

We have been doing a lot of biking in the past few months.
Can I tell you again how much I love
Utah's sidewalks?


I have am so blessed
with a great family
and 5 bikes and a trailer.
The other day,
after a particularly long ride,
Bella said the funniest thing to me
right before we arrived back home:
"Mom, when we get home,
I am never going to be able to get
my underwear off."


She must have somehow managed the task
on her own
because she never asked for any help.

See, I told you I was so blessed.

Two Nerds on a Tandem

Two nerds are riding along on a tandem, when suddenly, the one on the front slams on the brakes, gets off and starts letting air out of the tires.
The one on the back says: "HEY! What are you doing that for!?"
The first nerd says, "My seat was too high and was hurting my butt. I wanted to lower it a bit."
So the one in the back has had enought. He jumps off, loosens his own seat and spins it round to face the other direction.
Now it's the first guy's turn to wonder what's going on. "What are you doing?" he asks his friend.
"Look mate," says the rider in the back, "if you're going to do stupid stuff like that, I'm going home!!"

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I bet you enjoy it even more in the spring and fall... here I won't even venture outdoors... other than to get in the car with a/c. I am impressed!

ToOdLeS.