Wednesday, March 09, 2011

What Mormon College Students Do For Fun

One of the things I am asked often is how I have any fun whilst practicing my religion of Mormonism. As most of you know, we have some pretty strict codes of conduct, including abstaining from coffee, alcohol, and tea.

I, like many others (including millions of recovered alcoholics) understand that there are so many clean ways to enjoy life and have fun while remaining in control of my faculties and praising my God.

Here is just one really good example of a bunch of people having some good clean fun. I love it that the BYU fans were able to support their team in such a unique way during all this Brandon drama.




9 comments:

Lori said...

I love flash mobs. I hadn't seen this one before...thanks!

Renee said...

I'm going to show this to my kids, I love it!

ShEiLa said...

Cool!

I had not seen this one either.

ToOdLeS.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Thanks for coming to my blog! :) And I love this post, what a cool video!

Barbaloot said...

I definitely would have loved to be a part of that flash mob. Love BYU!

Angela said...

Makes you want to move back to Utah, huh ;)

Angela said...

Makes you want to move back to Utah, huh ;)

Barbaloot said...

I definitely would have loved to be a part of that flash mob. Love BYU!

Lori said...

I love flash mobs. I hadn't seen this one before...thanks!