Monday, January 11, 2010

My morning laugh

LG gave a lesson to the Scouts at church yesterday about the fact that God knows us individually.
I am certain that this joke came to my e-mail box one day too late.
They would have loved it.
A burglar broke into a house one night.
He heard a voice saying, "Jesus knows you are here."
The burglar was astonished.
He waved his flashlight around until he saw a parrot in a cage.

With the spotlight being shone on him the parrot said,
"I am warning you, Jesus is watching you."



The burglar said, "What in the world.... a parrot is trying to warn me.
You've got to be kidding me. Who do you think you are?"
The parrot responded, "Moses."
The burglar taunted that this was ridiculous.
He questioned, "What kind of people name their parrot Moses?"
The parrot taunted back, "The same kind of people that name the Rottweiler Jesus."





6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

hehehehehe.

hahahahaha.

hysterical belly laugh.

Ü

I love it! That is hilarious!
thanks for giving my day a great start.

ToOdLeS.

Donna said...

No really, I almost wet myself. That picture of that dog is hilarious!

Alice Faye said...

Funny. I needed to hear that today!

Jenny said...

I got this forward and really enjoyed laughing. Glad you posted it, I needed to laugh.

erin said...

Thanks for the laugh. I'm glad that's not the Jesus watching over me.

Renee said...

That dog is freaky.