Monday, September 15, 2008

Ta Ta's

Here's a car magnet I saw while driving around town the other day.

I want to get this cute little saying on a t-shirt.
I'm just a little worried that it might give too much attention to my ta ta's.
And, that would not be very modest, I'm afraid.
I guess I will just have to settle with adopting the cute little name.


I am thinking about doing the Race for the Cure
to celebrate Debbie McFarland.
She's the secretary at the girls' school
and I am happy to report that she has beat breast cancer.

And, I must say that her ta ta's are looking as good as ever.

Three cheers for modern medicine.
Or should I just give modern medicine just TWO great big cheers?

That may be all it needs to keep on saving those ta ta's.



4 comments:

Rita said...

I love this magnet! And you are probably right about the attention a t-shirt would get! LOL

The scrapbook store is having an altered bra contest to raise money for breast cancer -- you buy a bra and decorate it with your scrapbook supplies -- isn't that a fun idea? And no -- you don't have to model it (LOL) -- they will hang them in the store and people will vote on the best one!

Anonymous said...

Great magnet. I love it.

By the way, lets do the bra's and make Rita model it. LOL

Meagan said...

I totally love this magnet. No matter how many times I see it, I always smile and giggle. I want one for Jordan's car. How would that look at church?? LOL.

ShEiLa said...

how did i miss this post.
love the magnet
if you get a t-shirt i want one too. ToOdLeS.ShEiLA