Friday, June 27, 2008

Threes

And this random picture has nothing to do with the post, but I don't believe in posting without a picture and I don't want to write a post for this picture. And, I have no idea what picture to use in correlation of this post.


This is the Smoky Mountains...taken a few weeks back while we went to see sychronized fireflies. Haven't had time for the post.
The interesting thing about this picture is that it really is sooooo foggy in the Smoky Mountains. I had to wipe my lens before every shot. It was all fogged up.




Three is a lucky number for me.
3 brothers.
3 sisters.
3 kissed girls before my hubby found me.
3 months of dating via e-mail before I got married.
3 daughters.
3 hours of sleep every night for 3 years of my life.
3 years of law school.
3 months of bar study (lucky we only did this twice)
3 pills I take every night to stay sane.
3 dollars in my wallet right now.


yeah, you get the picture.
This is the way I choose to lead into my tag which I am sure none of you care to read.
But, I must cooperate or I may let down my lucky number.


How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about yourself. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. I will not tag...I don't believe in tagging.


3 JOYS
1-family
2-enjoying nature
3-learning


3 FEARS
1-mice
2-abandonment
3-dying

3 GOALS (Sorry, left this out the first publish)
1-live happily ever after
2-write and publish something, anything
3-go on a honeymoon someday

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1-thinking about blogging (waiting for some time to actually do it right)
2-thinking about completed home repairs (waiting for the time and money)
3-thinking about the future when I will have more time to myself (while trying to stay sane babysitting all summer)


3 SURPRISES ABOUT ME
1-I google my exboyfriends from time to time, but never find any info on them. (I must say that I love my hubby A LOT and that I really am just a curious person)
2-I google myself all of the time and wonder if my exboyfriends ever google me and find my blog (try it Alice Wills....I come up on page one...yeah, that's right...I've succeeded in life. None of my ex boyfriends have anything on their google search and I now have a different name yet still come up on page one by my maiden name!!)
3-I google the google searches that have come to my blog, just to make sure that I still come up! (Am I weird or what?)

9 comments:

Devri said...

You rock, and you are not wierd, cuz if your not, then I'm not!!!

I love to read getting to know you better stuff, It lets me into peoples lives that normally they don't post about.

Anonymous said...

You forgot your own goals. Your game goes great with my blogging title. I have to play.

a wynn wynn situation said...

I loved the lead in to your tag- you have a poets soul.

I've never participated in a tag so I think I will try and do this one- I say "try" only because we have a load of family here and I'm lucky to be online right now!

ShEiLa said...

lucky number 3 huh? it sounds like it... i will have to think about this one. I did google myself... unlike you on page 1, I am on page 10. I googled an old boyfriend in your honor... found him. He passed away in 2004 from skin cancer. how sad. lots of my classmates have passed away though.
ToOdLeS, ShEiLA

Mia said...

I love google to for all sorts of reasons! I am easy to find by my maiden name, but hard by my married name, ya know being a smith and all! I hope you go on a honeymoon too, everyone needs at least one.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Ali, I absolutely love your honesty and down to earthness. You're my kind of girl!

Soo, how many boys did you kiss before LG found YOU? :)

Pedaling said...

3 months of dating? via e-mail? wow!
i like this tag- just may do it myself!
3 is a good number, i agree

Marilyn said...

LOL! Thanks for keepin' it real. (or non-fiction as my boy says)

The P*dunc's said...

I love your current obsessions! Sounds very familiar.