Monday, June 02, 2008

Magnolias

may show up in the place you least expect them.
Like the allergist's office.

That is, if you live in the South.
And, you have allergies.

Sometimes it seems that allergies like living in the South.
I can't say I blame them.

Look at those magnolias.

(I am saying this in the nicest way possible and to whoever the cowardice anonymous commenter is, please disregard these pictures of my children, they just seem to jump into so many of my photos - the subject here is most definitely the magnolias)


I have to say that this week I experienced a first.
I was grateful to be at the allergist.
Even though it means that Bella's lungs don't agree with the South.

9 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I have never seen Magnolia's for real. They are beautiful! I want some... did you say allergies? Maybe I don't. toodles, Sheila

Laura said...

Thankfully Magnolias aren't one of our allergies, but of course we don't have a magnolia tree anymore becuase "someone" insisted that it be cut down beside the fact that it was our children's favorite place to climb and play, provided privacy, beauty, and a great smell. Obvioulsy, I'm still holding a grudge. They truly are one of the most beautiful trees ever!

Lori said...

What allergist did you use? I need to take Emma and need a good recommendation (that's in network, of course).

Unknown said...

we see Meagan at Dr Ellenburg's office. One highland down by Childrens....LOVE Megan. She's not a doctor, but WONDERFUL!!!

Gina said...

I've never seen a magnolia in person. Those are gorgeous. As well as your little models.

Rachael said...

I love magnolias. those are incredible!!

Tracy Mulliner said...

like Sheila, I too have never seen magnolia's. They are amazing. Mabey someday I'll get to take a tour of the south and see them. My husband has always wanted to visit TN.

tiki_lady said...

Magnolias and your little girl make these photos breath taking

Terry said...

That is funny that the beautiful Magnolia's are found at the allergist! I read your annomous commenters link... I am definetly guilty of only putting up pictures of my kids. Thats all I blog about. I have no idea why anyone visits my blog. :)