Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Flavor

Thanks to Lindsey for a fun quiz.

You embody the perfect blend of sweetness and seduction. You personality is just as luscious and irresistible as chocolate ice cream. You have a flirty, melty attitude that's easygoing and delicious. You appreciate luxurious, extravagant things, like the way ultra-soft fabrics feel against your skin.(this is pretty much the only part I agree with) Some people want to hog you all to themselves, but you find ways to make everyone feel special.

6 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

I like it! I think you are irresistable :)

Mia said...

I would like to be described as irresistible... instead it called me unpredictable hummm

Jenn C said...

Seduction...hmmm. I can see you in most of it. I definitely think you "find ways to make everyone feel special." I've watched you do it with other people and with me. Thanks for that!
I was vanilla-go figure.
-Jenn

Lindsey Rose said...

Sounds a little sexy! I bet LG loves that!

a wynn wynn situation said...

I have a feeling you are EVERY flavor- and I bet two minutes with LG would influence the outcome for sure :)
BTW I loved your comment so feel free to be as "open" as you would like... After all I am a Seattle girl and I bet I can take whatever you dish out!

Renee said...

I'm chocolate as well... dark chocolate.