Saturday, February 16, 2008

Was I Right?



I missed the Top 24 American Idol show because I was at the church singing in the choir Wednesday night. Yes, I am only good enough for the church choir...not that it mattered, I was way too old before the first season.

But, I am catching up on my American Idol obsession online today. My obsession is a good thing for one reason...I cannot tell you how many American Idol google searches have come to my blog!!! Google is a good thing!

Here is the nanny, Brooke White, that I made mention to in a previous American Idol post.

What do you think? Mormon or not? If you don't think she is a Mormon just watch this linked interview and see if it changes your mind.


Happy watching...I will be keeping tabs on this girl.


I have only watched 7 of the contestants interviews, but my other favorite so far is the Harley riding nurse, Amanda Overmyer. I just love her humility, practicality, and self acceptance....it's almost just like my hubby's personality. She made mention to Ryan Seacrest always giving her a hard time because she is never excited. Sometimes I tell my hubby to act just a little more excited also, but if I am totally honest, LG's mildness is just perfect for me. Crazy people like me need people like them to give us a calm among our own manmade storms.


P.S. Just did some searching....I was right. And, David Archuleta, who I also like a lot, is also a Mormon. (Hello, I should have known, he's from SLC) With two chances in one season, maybe the Mormons will have a better showing than they did in the presidential election. What do you think?

2 comments:

AnnCP said...

David is my brother-in-law's seminary student!!!! So my B-I-L says he has to watch American Idol so he knows what is going on!!! It has been painful for him!

Adri & Loralee's mom

The P*dunc's said...

Did you add the p.s. later? Or did I just miss it all together?