Friday, February 15, 2008

For my lover boy

Everyone seem to have posted something really sweet for their spouse yesterday, and all I came up with was the depressing last post. Give me a break, I was up throwing up the whole night before.

I do love my man, and was especially grateful that he was there for me yesterday....not because it was the big holiday, but because he took care of the kids while I slept away most of the day, trying to recover.

This video is for you LG, I know you will enjoy!

3 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

nice talent! if he shaved his goatee, he would be hot and talented!

Anonymous said...

DANG! How does he do that!? It makes me want to dance, and play Super Mario all at the same time. Awesome!

Yvonne said...

Fun--Kyle can play that on the piano and it always makes me laugh. I've not seen it on the flute. Hope your husband enjoyed it.